Friday, September 14, 2007

MaryMartha night

Tonight is one of my favorite nights of the month....It's MaryMartha night. Mary Marthas is my Presbyterian Womens group. We are just a group of moms, all different ages, who come together once a month for a lesson, treats and a short meeting. We spend a lot of time sharing our lives with our friends. We help each other with problems, we pray for each other and we play. We might go to a movie after the meeting or we might go out for a drink together. We have made some great friendships. Our fearless leader asked us to think about 3 things we can share about ourselves that nobody else knows. hahahahaha, I'm not that deep. Most people I know, know what there is to know about me. But I did come up with a few things. It wasn't easy.

1. I would love to go up in a hot air balloon someday.

2. I would love to sky-dive someday.

and last but not least.....3. I would love to be up on stage singing with Rascal Flats, Vince Gil, Chris Tomlin and especially with Darlene Zschech With Hillsongs.


I don't know how if that's really what she was looking for, like I said...I"m not that deep.

If anyone reading this wants to share three things about your self that nobody knows, please comment. It could be fun.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I wish I could have been their longer last night. Then we could have asked Cyndi to share some more "poetry" with us!

Joy said...

I am so glad you came. Cyndi has lots of "poetry". Maybe we can get her to share more at the Womens Retreat!!