Friday, August 1, 2008

2 weeks left

Tomorrow we are going school supply shopping. Its hard to believe that our summer is almost over. It went by so fast. My kids had band camp this past week in preparation for school band to start. My little drummer boy is now a drummer in the school marching band. My little girl is learning to play the flute in the 4th grade band. I can't believe I have a 6th grader and a 4th grader. Time sure does fly by.
We went through their clothes yesterday to make room for new clothes. Those don't last as long anymore either. They sure are growing up fast. I'm looking forward to this year but in some ways I wish summer could go on longer. I'm definately not ready for the homework fight. No more lazy days of summer. Until next year.

1 comments:

Liz said...

It is hard to believe! Keep me posted on what your kids are doing in school. I wonder if Mr.6th grade will be doing the same stuff we are doing. Let me know.