Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WHERE'S JOY???

1. Spending time at the new Target :)
2. Spending hours on the phone making dentist appointments, Dr's appointments and trying to find a Wii (mission accomplished)
3. Spending a half hour several mornings a week at the YMCA
4. Field Trip to the ARCH with 100 3rd graders and 86 parents....we had lunch at the "Old Spaghetti Factory...yumm
5. Girl Scout Field Trip to the Alton Lock and Dam....awesome, something everyone should see
6. Getting ready for Halloween
7. Helping out parents with house renovations (not as much as I should have)
8. Spending time with my in-laws (not as much as I should be)
9. Helping out a friend (wish I could have done more)
10. Volunteering at the kids school and at church (probably more than I should...I did say No to the church Nominating committee today. My family would not be happy if I added another evening away. The Youth Ministries committee would have been fun though.)

Hope to be back soon. Maybe November will be slower!! hahahahahahaha

0 comments: