Monday, October 1, 2007

Easy Day

Book Fair is over...whew!! It was an exhausting week. It was also a lot of fun. I finished the financial forms today. I had a lot of other things I wanted to do today too, but I am forced to take it easy. My little drummer boy is home today with a fever. Seems like it wasn't too long ago I was spending quality time with my little girl while she was home with a fever.
I have spent a lot of time on the computer today...not for me, but to watch several computer games. Some on the internet, some on discs. We have built a city with roads and buildings. My son is actually the mayor and has to make decisions based on the cities needs.
We have also played in Webkinz world. He has 5 different animals and each animal has its own room. He had to feed them, harvest his garden, bathe them and put them all back to bed. It is much more involved than that but I decided he needed to get off the computer. He would spend all day on the computer if I let him. Its nice to have time with just him. It is also nice to have a quiet day.
Tomorrow, I go back to my paying job. It will be nice to get back into routine. I miss my friends at work. They are such an incredible source of comfort and support. I need to tell them that. So, book fair is over and hopefully we can all get back into our normal routine. Whatever normal is.

0 comments: