Friday, October 12, 2007

shopping

I have had a great week of shopping. JCPenny had a great sale...basically everything 50% off. The best part was that on Weds. I only had about 1/2 hour and I found exactly what I was looking for and........it fit. UNBELIEVABLE!! That never happens to me. Today I went to Kohls and actually found pants that fit. Its a great week of shopping. Nothing cures a down day/week better than a successful shopping trip. I even found things for the kids....that they liked. I only had to exchange one pair of pants for little drummer boy because they were too big. We should be ready for fall now!!!

Later I am meeting Alex at Target. The day has finally come. Our new Target is open. Now I only have to drive 15minutes not 30. YAHOO We have been planning this trip to Target since probably around April. Its a great week of shopping. Wonderful therapy!!!

0 comments: