Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I've been tagged

Sorry, I have been gone for awhile. Hopefully we are back into a routine and I'll be able to blog more. I'll start with this.....



Besomami tagged me for this meme:



Four Jobs I've Held
babysitter
waitress at Ponderosa
nurses aide
Library assistant



Four Films I Could Watch Over & Over
Top Gun
St. Elmo's Fire
Posideon Adventure (The original...I can't spell it)
Grease



Four T.V. Shows I Watch
ER
House Hunters and most HGTV shows
The Today Show
The Bachelor/Bachelorette



Four Places I've Lived
Louiseville, Kentucky
Las Crucas, NM
Germany
Laurinburg, NC

Four Favorite Foods
popcorn
pizza
anything chocolate
Filet Minon (thats probably not spelled right either)



Four Websites I Visit Daily
email
blogs
whatever peaks my interest for the day
(I know, thats only really 3....sorry)


Four Favorite Colors
Grass green
Cardinal Red
any shade of blue
deep purple

Four Places I Would Love To Be Right Now
snuggling with my kids
a beach in the Carolinas
Breckinridge, Colorado
napping in a bed with fresh clean sheets



Four Names You Love, But Could/Would Not Use For Your Children
Elizabeth
Margaret
Zachary
Michael (we wanted names that didn't have nick names....Michael/Mike.....etc.

I'm tagging:
Tinman
Sheepdays
Lambsoup (if she reads this)
and anyone else who is reading and wants to join in

OK Tinman and Brett, you have been tagged twice!!! I'll be looking

0 comments: