Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wii

"Wii" had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. It is awesome to have family you love to spend time with but also to have friends you love enough to consider family! It has been a relaxing, low stress Christmas this year!!

The highlight of this Christmas has to be playing "Wii" with my family, including my parents. How many people can say they bowled, played baseball,and tennis on Christmas. We had fun. We probably even worked off some of the cookies we ate. I never thought I would enjoy a video system this much but it's fun. Let the Wii tournaments begin!!

4 comments:

Alex said...

Are your arms still sore?

Joy said...

I'm actually getting stronger and better!!

Liz said...

Ohhhhh, this sounds tempting.

I added you to my links list. Hope that is okey-dokey with you.

Joy said...

Definately okey-dokey Liz, I'll add you to mine. Thanks