Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I've been tagged, 10 things you don't know about me.

I have been tagged by Liz. Gosh, most of you probably know most everything about me...lets see.



1. I do not have very good time management skills when it comes to keeping up with housework, laundry etc.



2. I get more things done the busier I am.



3. I live in a log home that I helped build, log by log, with friends and family.



4. I do not cry easily, I don't like people to see me cry.



5. I jammed 2 fingers playing basketball in high school P.E.



6. I have lived in Germany as a child



7. I have two kids that are in high math and I still have to count on my fingers??!!



8. In college my sorority sisters voted me as their Greek Goddess my senior year. I lost to a friend at our rival sorority.





9. When my kids were babies/toddlers, it drove me crazy when the lids to the bottles or sippy cups didn't match.





10. I am a jack of many trades........master of none.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Great job, but I happen to know you have a gorgeous singing voice among many other talents. (You did help build your home ...mmmm, that's at least two.)

We'll chat this weekend.

Joy said...

Thanks Liz, I'll see you on Sunday.