Friday, November 9, 2007

Do Nothing Day

I have been feeling a little under the weather lately. I haven't been to the Y, I'm not getting things done around the house. I feel like I could just sleep all the time. No Tinman I am not depressed. I think the flu shot has kicked my butt. Last year I got the stupid shot because we are basically told we have to working in a hospital setting. Last year I was flu ridden for a couple of weeks, months after getting the shot. Different strain, I was told. Yet, as my boss said.....YOu didn't die. So, I will continue to get a flu shot, even if it doesn't prevent all strains. Maybe its not just the shot making me feel so worn out. Maybe its Gods way of saying....have a "do nothing day". My husband says I deserve them too.
So, today is going to be a do nothing day. No laundry, no housecleaning or picking up. I'm just going to lay around and read. I might even take a nap. As my mother would say.....It will all be there tomorrow.

0 comments: