Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Do Nothing Days 2,3 and 4

One "Do Nothing Day" has turned into 2, 3 and almost 4 days. I got over whatever was making me tired and drained last week and ended up this week with some gastroenteritis thingy. YUCK. I basically have done nothing for the past 2-3 days. I don't plan on doing much today either. I'm tired of being tired and sick!! whah, whah, whah. Yesterday, I actually got tired of laying down. So, today I will take it easy and try to eat a little more, do a load or two of laundry to try and catch up. Luckily, I have a great family who doesn't expect much when mom is sick. Tomorrow I will go back to work at the place that is probably making me sick. I wash my hands continuously, so I'm not sure how else to protect myself!!! I guess as a mom and a nurse I am probably going to get sick. I'm just glad it was me and not the kids. Anyway, I hope everyone else out there in blog land is healthy. I'm trying to get there.

1 comments:

Alex said...

I hope you are feeling better! I am up for lunch and shopping sometime soon!