Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day Moments


1. Coffee I didn't have to make

2. A beautiful stained glass cross from my family chosen by my daughter.

3. Wonderful musical cards

4. Everyone ready for Church without arguing or screaming.

5. Time spent with my favorite 5 month old and his 8/9 week old friends in the crib room at church.

6. Rocking two screaming children from Africa while their mothers sang in church.

7. Enjoying rocking two children from Africa who fell asleep while their mothers sang in church.

8. Listening to the Baptism of 3 adorable babies.

9. Watching my husband put together dinner for our family and my parents.

10. A quiet day at home, relaxing.

11. A wonderful dinner and evening with my parents.

12. Finishing the day reading to my children, who love to read to themselves but still love to curl up in bed and let me read to them.


I am so blessed to have a wonderful, supportive and caring mother. I am also blessed to have a family who loves me and friends who share their children with me. It was a wonderful Mothers day!

0 comments: