Saturday, March 8, 2008

Auntie Joy

This has been an incredible week as I discussed in my last post. I have met three adorable babies. I have felt like "Auntie" Joy this week. Two special families in my life have new babies and although we are not sisters by blood, we are sisters!! I was telling another special friend/sister last night that although I have never had a sister, I feel like I have many now. Last week I received so much love and support from my sisters and their families after my mother-in-laws death . We have been sharing our sorrows and our joys.
Two of the babies are adjusting nicely to their families. One is having a more difficult time. One of the twins had to be readmitted to the hospital. It is a scary time for his family but also for all his aunties. We have a phone tree so we can keep up with what is happening with the littlest of the new babies. His mother updates us regularly.
We have an amazing group of sisters/friends. I love these babies as if I truly was their auntie!! We are all bonded in love for each other. God has brought us all together. What an amazing feeling to have an incredible extended family. Welcome to the family kiddos. We love you.

0 comments: