Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AGREE to DISAGREE but she's wrong.

A church/school mom friend just brought over their hamster for our family to watch while they go out of town for a baptism. While she was here she saw Barack Obamas book that I am reading. WOW, she does not like Obama. I felt like I had to defend him. It didn't help. Apparently she was rooting for RUDY Guilliani. hhhhhmmmmm When she said she was worried that Barack would mess things up, I childishly replied that he couldn't do worse than Bush has. She said she would vote Bush in for 4 more years if that was possible. NNNNNOOOOO. It was at that point I told her to have a great time on her trip and call us when she got back. We went back to a cordial conversation. I guess what made me so angry was the petty things that bothered her about Barack. She even said she wished people would open their eyes. He is brain washing people. Some of the most intelligent people I know are huge Obama fans and have been for years. They aren't easily brain washed. Oh well, we will remain friends and will learn to agree to disagree. We definitely have different views. I will take good care of the hamster. I won't take it out on him.

1 comments:

Alex said...

Poor hamster, living in a house like that! LOL