Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Honduras


I was watching one of my favorite shows last night... House Hunters International. A very busy family in California decided they wanted to slow down their lives and move to Honduras. hhhmmm

Sounds good to me. My family has been so busy lately. My husband is working 10 hours days Mon.- Sat. I have been volunteering at school more hours than normal, working two 12 hour days a week and trying to keep up with everything at home. My kids have homework and several extra curricular activities. I'm not sure how Moms working full time do it all. I have a friend that reminded me that she doesn't run the book fair or help out with classroom parties and school auctions. We are all so busy.

So, I think I am going to start looking into real estate in Honduras. hahahahahahaha Or maybe I should just start thinking of some more realistic ways to slow down my family so we can spend more QUALITY time with each other. Honduras would be nice though.

0 comments: