Friday, September 5, 2008

TEN

Ten years ago today at 9:16 am our little girl was born. I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember telling her...you look just like your brother. She was 6 lbs 12oz. I can't imagine my life without her in it. She keeps me balanced. She is our peace maker. She loves to read and she loves to pretend to be a teacher. She knows what she wants and she goes after it. When I am angry, she knows how to calm me down. She makes me smile. She is a blessing.

Happy Birthday my sweet girl. I hope you have many more decades.

I love you.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Happy birthday, sweet girl! 10! Hope you have a great day!!

Liz said...

You are bee-you-ti-ful young woman. You have a gorgous smile. No wonder your mom is so crazy about you. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!