Sunday, April 13, 2008

Book Fair

I am on the brink on another stressful week. It is a different kind of stress...a good?? stress. Tomorrow I will begin setting up for the Buy One Get One free bookfair at my kids school. I love books and I love watching kids get excited about books. This is the week that I am reminded why I did not go into retail sales though. Tuesday evening through Friday, I will be running a cash register none stop. I will also see a lot of books leave in the hands of children, parents and teachers. It is rewarding in its own way. I will also spend evenings at home that I would normally be spending at work. The best part of bookfair....? I will be rewarded with daily hugs from some of my favorite kids. I'm looking forward to another book fair.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the book fair is doing well!